Service changes effective Sunday 16th February 2014
Stagecoach in Lancaster will introduce further improvements to local services as a result of customer feedback. The following services are affected:
Service 3, 4 & 3A
• Service 4 will no longer serve Lancaster Railway Station.
• Monday to Saturday daytime Service 3A has been introduced and serves Lancaster Railway Station from the University every 30-minutes. The Service continues from the Railway Station back to the University via Lancaster Bus Station as Service 3. Please be advised that early morning journeys on Saturday's differ from the Monday - Friday timetable.
• University operation dates have also been extended to support staff & students still on campus during vacation time. ‘UNI’ journeys will operate for 1 week after and 1 week before the University times.
Further minor changes will be made to Service 3A/3 in the coming weeks. Changes will be that Service 3A will terminate at Lancaster Railway Station. A 'new' Service 3A will commence from the Railway Station to the University via The Quay & Lancaster Bus Station, replacing the current 15 & 45 minutes past each hour Service 3. This will reduce the current journey timeS between the Railway Station and the University from 33 minutes to 27 minutes.
Click here for updated 3/4 timetable
• Service 41 will now serve Lancaster University in both directions via the University Underpass & Alexandra Park.
• Service 41 will now operate to/from Morecambe.
• Service 41A will no longer operate being replaced by Service 41.
• There will be minor timetable changes to Service 40/41 to improve punctuality. some early morning journeys will operate earlier.
• Sunday Service 40 will operate to a new timetable serving the University Underpass and Alexandra Park.
Click here for updated 40/41 timetable
• There will be minor timetable changes to early morning journeys to improve punctuality of arrival times to the University.
Click here for updated 42 timetable
• There will be a route change in the Morecambe Town Centre area and also timetable revisions across the whole of this service in order to improve the overall punctuality.
• Some early morning journeys towards Lancaster will operate earlier.
• The revised Sunday service will operate via ASDA and HAMPSFELL DRIVE.
Click here for updated 6/6A timetable
• The 1645 Mon-Fri journey from Lancaster has been re-timed to arrive in Kirkby Lonsdale at 1750 in order to improve punctuality. It will still depart Lancaster at 1645, however some intermediate timing points have changed. Consequently, the 1742 journey from Kirkby Lonsdale will depart at 1800.
Click here for updated 81/81B timetable
The 55 and 55A morning journeys to Ripley St Thomas Academy will operate earlier.
Click here for updated 55/55A timetable
Download the NEW Bay Network Map
Download Where to Catch Your Bus in Lancaster City Centre
Download Where to Catch Your Bus in Morecambe Town Centre
The maps are valid from 16th February 2014