You are now leaving
and are now being transferred to
Leyton - T. High Road, Leyton, London, E10 6AD. 020 8539 3301
Leyton was opened in 1912 by the LGOC to replace another garage in the area. It was the first garage to receive post-war RT type buses in 1947, the last of which ran from there in 1972. In 1999 Leyton then became the first garage to have an allocation of low-floor Dennis Trident Alexander ALX400 buses, the first of which is still in use there, in semi-preserved condition. The garage houses the company's bus repaint facilility and seat trim shop.
As at May 2015 the garage operates 10 double deck Alexander Tridents, 23 ADL Enviro 400s, 26 Enviro 400 hybrids, 27 Scania Omnicitys. and 39 New Routemasters (on route 55). Routes operated are 48, 55, 56, 179, 215, 275, N55 and N69
Website designed and developed by Emperor. Ticketing system powered by EH7 Internet.
Contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v1.0