Latest Updates Close

In Scotland and Wales you must wear a face covering throughout your journey and in transport hubs, unless you’re exempt. 

In England, the Government Plan B measures are being lifted but we encourage you to keep wearing a face covering in crowded spaces, if you can.

For the latest travelling safely information for England, Wales and Scotland, see our Coronavirus page


How do I prove my age?

You can prove how old (or young) you are with an official ID card eg an NUS card, driving licence, student ID card, etc.