For the latest travel information for England, Wales and Scotland, see our Coronavirus page.
From Monday 17th May in England only, we’re safely and steadily making more seats available on local buses, when busy. For full details go to our travelling safely page.
Please continue to keep your distance, where possible and wear a face covering throughout your journey, unless you’re exempt.
If your location is inaccurate or reports that you are more than half a mile from your location, please try the following:
1. Go to the iOS home screen
2. Navigate to iOS Settings > Privacy > Location Services
3. Turn OFF the Location Services switch
4. Restart (power off, power on) your iOS Device
5. Navigate to iOS Settings > Privacy > Location Services
6. Turn ON the switch for Location Services
7. Scroll down the list of Location Service-enabled apps and verify that the switch for Stagecoach Bus App is set to While Using the App
8. Re-open the Stagecoach Bus App.