In line with the latest government guidance, we've put in place further measures in England to help customers practice social distancing. This includes limiting the available seats on buses.
Face coverings are compulsory when using public transport in England and Scotland. In Wales you must wear a 3 layer face covering on public transport and put it on before travelling unless you are exempt. It is also now compulsory to wear face coverings when using indoor public transport hubs in England only.
The safety of our customers and employees is our priority, so please avoid busy times, use contactless payment and take your litter with you. For up to date information see our Coronavirus page
If your location is inaccurate or reports that you are more than half a mile from your location, please try the following:
1. Go to the iOS home screen
2. Navigate to iOS Settings > Privacy > Location Services
3. Turn OFF the Location Services switch
4. Restart (power off, power on) your iOS Device
5. Navigate to iOS Settings > Privacy > Location Services
6. Turn ON the switch for Location Services
7. Scroll down the list of Location Service-enabled apps and verify that the switch for Stagecoach Bus App is set to While Using the App
8. Re-open the Stagecoach Bus App.