We know many of you will be looking for information for how lockdown will affect our services. We're working hard to keep our services running for essential journeys, however there may have been some changes to timetables in your area. Please check our latest timetables for more information.
We've put in place measures to allow you to travel safely including limiting available seats on buses and enhanced cleaning. Please avoid busy times, use contactless payment where you can, keep your distance and take your litter with you. You can keep up to date checking our main Coronavirus page.
If your location is inaccurate or reports that you are more than half a mile from your location, please try the following:
1. Go to the iOS home screen
2. Navigate to iOS Settings > Privacy > Location Services
3. Turn OFF the Location Services switch
4. Restart (power off, power on) your iOS Device
5. Navigate to iOS Settings > Privacy > Location Services
6. Turn ON the switch for Location Services
7. Scroll down the list of Location Service-enabled apps and verify that the switch for Stagecoach Bus App is set to While Using the App
8. Re-open the Stagecoach Bus App.