Latest Updates Close

You must wear a face covering throughout your journey and in transport hubs, unless you’re exempt. For the latest travelling safely information for England, Wales and Scotland, see our Coronavirus page


What do I do if I'm hurt on one of your buses?

Claims against Stagecoach companies are dealt with by PSV Claims Bureau Ltd of 10 Dunkeld Road, Perth, PH1 5TX. 

PSV Claims can be contacted in writing at this address, by telephone on 01738 441717 or by e-mail on [email protected]

Claims for personal injury should be made, in writing, to PSV Claims. Your correspondence should describe the accident circumstances leading to injury, what injury has been sustained and why you consider this to have been the fault of the bus company. 

You are, of course, free to seek legal advice or assistance to pursue your claim.