We know many of you will be looking for information for how lockdown will affect our services. We're working hard to keep our services running for essential journeys, however there may have been some changes to timetables in your area. Please check our latest timetables for more information.
We've put in place measures to allow you to travel safely including limiting available seats on buses and enhanced cleaning. Please avoid busy times, use contactless payment where you can, keep your distance and take your litter with you. You can keep up to date checking our main Coronavirus page.
08 Jun 2016
The bus company is travelling with an information bus to speak to customers about potential timetable changes affecting routes in the area.
Once confirmed, the changes would take place on 15 August 2016 and Stagecoach are inviting customers to provide their feedback on the suggested changes, either in person at one of the events, or by completing a feedback form online from Thursday 9 June, until Friday 24 June.
Events across Fife will be held at the following locations:
• Kirkcaldy bus station Monday 13 June, 9.30am - 11am
• Leven bus station Monday 13 June, 12.30pm - 2pm
• Cowdenbeath, Leisure Centre Car Park Monday 13 June, 3pm - 4.30pm
• Kincardine, High Street Tuesday 14 June, 9.30am - 11am
• Saline, bus turning circle Tuesday 14 June, 11.30am - 12.30pm
• Dunfermline, Duloch Park bus stop Tuesday 14 June, 1.30pm - 3pm
• Rosyth, Parkgate Community Centre Wednesday 15 June, 9.30am - 10.30am
• Dalgety Bay, Tesco Car Park Wednesday 15 June, 11am - 12pm
• Inverkeithing, Civic Centre Wednesday 15 June, 1pm - 2pm
• Kelty, Millennium Gardens Wednesday 15 June, 2.30pm - 4pm
• Auchtermuchty, Burnside car park Thursday 16 June, 10am - 11am
• Newburgh, Outside Co-op Thursday 16 June, 11.30am - 1pm
• Glenrothes bus station Thursday 16 June, 2.30pm - 4pm
• Errol, outside Spar Friday 17 June, 10am - 11am
• Invergowrie, bus bay at Primary School Friday 17 June, 11.30am - 1pm
• Dundee bus station Friday 17 June, 2pm - 3.30pm
• Cupar Crossgate Friday 17 June, 4pm - 5.30pm
For those unable to attend to speak to Stagecoach representatives directly, customers can view the service proposals and complete an online form until 24 June to submit any feedback or further questions.
Andrew Jarvis, Managing Director, Stagecoach East Scotland said: "During our extensive service reviews, we want to make sure that the future network we offer is the best one possible for customers and local communities within the finite resources available within a continued fragile economy. The views of local people are very important to us, that is why we are currently consulting with local authorities, customers and other stakeholders and we would encourage them to work with us to help shape the future of their bus services."
The consultation period will end on Friday 24 June.