We all need to do whatever we can to protect each other from Coronavirus, so in line with the latest government guidance, there are measures in place to help you to travel with confidence, including limiting available seats on buses and enhanced cleaning. Unless you’re exempt, you must wear a face covering when using public transport, throughout your journey. Please avoid busy times, use contactless payment where you can and take your litter with you. For up to date information see our Coronavirus page.
There are temporary timetables in Wales between 25 October and 9 November due to a two-week Welsh Government lockdown.
22 Oct 2019
A total of 23 staff members were recognised for their long service achievements, receiving awards for service between 20 and 50 years, this accumulated to over a massive 545 year served collectively!
• 20 years service - David Brooke, Walter Hannigan, Mark Philips, John Noon, Terence Reece.
• 25 years service - Colin Withey, Kelvin Jones, Alan Nancollis, Pauline Dickinson, Graham Heron.
• 30 years service - Jeffery Evans, Ian Gould, Gary Hogg, Anthony Morris.
• 35 years service - Gary Hornby, David Banks.
• 40 years service -David Dilley, Gerard Mullarkey.
• 50 years service - Edward Ellison.
• Retirement - Kenny Dunne, Brian Walton, Ray Maddox, Terence Reece.
The ceremony was held at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa, Liverpool, on Friday 18th October, with the evening featuring dinner, followed by presentations made by Rob Jones, Managing Director for Stagecoach MCSL.
Rob Jones, Managing Director for Stagecoach Merseyside, Cheshire and South Lancashire, said: “ Our Long Service Awards provide a great opportunity for us to recognise and reward the loyalty and devotion shown by our many long serving employees, who have all contributed in developing the company into one of the country's leading bus operators".