We want to reassure you that, we’re still running our revised services and we are continuing to take our lead from the latest government guidelines. For those with an essential need to travel, there are some things we can all do to help keep everyone safe, including practising social distancing by sitting on your own wherever possible, using contactless payment if you can and taking your newspaper home with you. Please check service updates for up to date information or see our Coronavirus page
22 Oct 2019
A total of 23 staff members were recognised for their long service achievements, receiving awards for service between 20 and 50 years, this accumulated to over a massive 545 year served collectively!
• 20 years service - David Brooke, Walter Hannigan, Mark Philips, John Noon, Terence Reece.
• 25 years service - Colin Withey, Kelvin Jones, Alan Nancollis, Pauline Dickinson, Graham Heron.
• 30 years service - Jeffery Evans, Ian Gould, Gary Hogg, Anthony Morris.
• 35 years service - Gary Hornby, David Banks.
• 40 years service -David Dilley, Gerard Mullarkey.
• 50 years service - Edward Ellison.
• Retirement - Kenny Dunne, Brian Walton, Ray Maddox, Terence Reece.
The ceremony was held at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa, Liverpool, on Friday 18th October, with the evening featuring dinner, followed by presentations made by Rob Jones, Managing Director for Stagecoach MCSL.
Rob Jones, Managing Director for Stagecoach Merseyside, Cheshire and South Lancashire, said: “ Our Long Service Awards provide a great opportunity for us to recognise and reward the loyalty and devotion shown by our many long serving employees, who have all contributed in developing the company into one of the country's leading bus operators".