Bus travellers will enjoy exclusive discounts and special offers at top attractions across Kent and East Sussex this Easter. Bus company Stagecoach has published its 2017 ‘Big Bus Guide’ packed full of exciting things to see and do - just in time for the Easter holidays.
This year Stagecoach has teamed up with 37 attractions from across the region with offers including 2 for 1 entry, discounts and giveaways. Days out for the whole family feature alongside more grown-up venues such as museums, galleries and brewery and vineyard tours. The attractions are sorted into convenient categories allowing bus travellers to choose a theme for their day out ranging from historic, active, nature and gallery to entertainment, food or shopping. The offers available this year include:
- 2 for 1 entry to Dover Castle
- 2 for 1 entry to Margate Museum
- 2 for 1 on Canterbury Ghost Tours
- Extra 10% off at Ashford Designer Outlet
- 2 for 1 entry at Shepherd Neame Brewery tour
- 2 for 1 paintball and laser tag at Quex Park, Birchington
- 2 for 1 entry to 1066 Battle of Hastings, Abbey & Battlefield
- 2 for 1 entry to Bodiam Castle
- 50% off tour at Carr-Taylor Vineyards, Westfield, near Hastings
- 2 for 1 entry to Jerwood Gallery, Hastings
- 2 for 1 entry to Pevensey Castle
- 2 for 1 entry to Rye Castle Museum
Details about how to get to each venue by bus are also included in the guide. Stagecoach says that mobile bus tickets available to purchase on smartphone as well as new contactless payment options are making it easier and more convenient for people to use the bus.
The 2017 ‘Big Bus Guide’ is available on buses or from local outlets. Full details of all the participating attractions and the offers available can be found online