It's no longer a legal requirement to wear a face covering on public transport in England, Scotland or Wales. We do encourage you to wear a face covering in crowded spaces, if you can
For the latest travelling safely information for England, Wales and Scotland, see our Coronavirus page.
11 Aug 2020
There are currently very limited tickets available for selected sessions due to reduced capacity and ALL visits must be booked online in advance, so don't miss out!
The Milky Way is the only attraction in Devon to win TripAdvisor’s highest accolade, a Travellers' Choice Award, in 2016, 2017, 2018 AND 2019 and it’s a great option for some family fun. You’ll be surprised just how many attractions they’re able to open safely – one of the many benefits of having SOOO much space both indoors and out, and in a beautiful rural location near the coast too! The park’s newest addition is Ziggy’s Blast Quest, a brilliant interactive ride for all ages that invites you to pilot a Cyber Scooter and use your Blasteroid laser to destroy rogue asteroids and meteors before they destroy the planet.
Visitors will also love to ride the Cosmic Typhoon coaster and Cosmic Caterpillar, bump around on the dodgems, whizz down the huge Gravity Rider donut slide, run around the maze and jump for joy on the huge outdoor bouncing pillows. To wind down, enjoy a stunning show from the residents of the North Devon Bird of Prey Centre, paint some pottery, ride the mini-train, play a game of mini-golf and visit the very popular Sci-Fi exhibit (“from Daleks to Dr Who”). Then stop for a delicious meal or snack, available to ‘takeaway’ and enjoy indoors or outside.
Please remember to BOOK your visit online ahead of time.
As well as many much-loved favourite attractions there’s lots that’s new here, including:
• The NEW Planet Play Café offering pizza, pasta and nachos
• NEW mobile app with interactive map to help you negotiate the one way systems
• Cutting edge cleaning technology – including a long lasting anti-microbial cleaning product that keeps surfaces VIRUS FREE for up to 30 days, as well as extra hand washing stations, countless sanitiser dispensers and many other extra cleaning measures
• Online booking for ALL visits to maintain a safe capacity on-site
• Additional measures to enable social distancing including reduced capacity, one-way systems, family toilets, leaving empty rows/seats on some attractions and much more
The 319 Barnstaple, Bideford, Abbotsham, Clovelly & Hartland Bus drops and picks up visitors at The Milky Way (a 2 minute walk to the Little Stars entrance). Drop off time 9.54am and pick up time 2.59pm and 18.34pm. Download your timetable here.