National lockdown restrictions are in place across England until 2 December but bus services are running as normal. You should only travel for work, education or other permitted reasons.
In South Wales, all of our timetables will go back to what we were running before the 'firebreak' lockdown. There will also be some timetable changes to a number of Aberdare services to improve connectivity.
The new tier system is in operation across Scotland, but if you need to travel, make sure you're up-to-date with what's happening in your area by checking the local government guidance.
We've put in place measures to allow you to travel safely including limiting available seats on buses and enhanced cleaning. Unless you’re exempt, you must wear a face covering throughout your journey. Please avoid busy times, use contactless payment where you can, keep your distance and take your litter with you. Stay up to date on our Coronavirus page.
10 Aug 2020
The Flexi Day 5 is one ticket with five Supertram Only day tickets for the price of four normal day tickets.
Once you have the Stagecoach Bus App the tickets go straight to your phone.
Pay with Paypal, Apple or Google Pay.
Easy to buy and use, buy once and activate tickets when you need to use them – just follow these 5 simple steps
1. Find the Flexi Day 5 Supertram only ticket in the Multi-trip section on the App - set your location to Sheffield and it will pop right up!
2. Add the Flexi Day 5 ticket to the basket, then checkout securely.
3. You now have 5 unactivated Supertram day tickets in the My Tickets section of your app.
4. Activate a ticket when you need to use it (you'll need an internet connection to activate the ticket - but then you can use it without a connection until it expires).
5. After using one ticket, it should show 4/5 tickets remaining – you've got one month from the day or purchase to use all 5 tickets.
The Flexi Day 5 is even more flexible as you can now send tickets to other people with the Stagecoach bus App.