In line with the latest government guidance, we've put in place further measures in England to help customers practice social distancing. This includes limiting the available seats on buses.
Face coverings are compulsory when using public transport in England and Scotland. In Wales you must wear a 3 layer face covering on public transport and put it on before travelling unless you are exempt. It is also now compulsory to wear face coverings when using indoor public transport hubs in England only.
The safety of our customers and employees is our priority, so please avoid busy times, use contactless payment and take your litter with you. For up to date information see our Coronavirus page
10 Aug 2020
The Flexi Day 5 is one ticket with five Supertram Only day tickets for the price of four normal day tickets.
Once you have the Stagecoach Bus App the tickets go straight to your phone.
Pay with Paypal, Apple or Google Pay.
Easy to buy and use, buy once and activate tickets when you need to use them – just follow these 5 simple steps
1. Find the Flexi Day 5 Supertram only ticket in the Multi-trip section on the App - set your location to Sheffield and it will pop right up!
2. Add the Flexi Day 5 ticket to the basket, then checkout securely.
3. You now have 5 unactivated Supertram day tickets in the My Tickets section of your app.
4. Activate a ticket when you need to use it (you'll need an internet connection to activate the ticket - but then you can use it without a connection until it expires).
5. After using one ticket, it should show 4/5 tickets remaining – you've got one month from the day or purchase to use all 5 tickets.
The Flexi Day 5 is even more flexible as you can now send tickets to other people with the Stagecoach bus App.