With frequent buses into Portsmouth, great value fares and modern buses it couldn't be easier to use the bus to get around the city!
Route 20 and 21 travel between Havant, Leigh Park and Portsmouth and route 23 goes between Leigh Park, Havant, Coaham, North End, Portsmouth & Southsea!
All three routes are perfect for work or leisure and with unlimited travel in the south from only £3.08 a day* make Stagecoach your choice for travel in and around Portsmouth.
Route 20 goes between Havant, Leigh Park, Cosham and Portsmouth and even stops at Queen Alexandra Hospital and Havant ASDA Superstore too! Buses run every 30 minutes during the day, Monday to Saturday.
Route 21 runs between Havant, Leigh Park, Anchorage Park Copnor & Portsmouth.
Route 23 calls at Leigh Park, Havant, Casham, North End, Portsmouth & Southsea
As well as being fantastic routes for commuters around Portsmouth, there is also plenty to see and do along the routes such as:
Take a shopping trip to:
- Meridian Shopping Centre in Havant
- Cascades Shopping Centre in Portsmouth City Centre
- Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth Harbour
Food and Drink-
- Grab a bite to eat and a delicious cup of tea from 19 Fourteas Tea Rooms in Havant,
- Take a browse at whats on offer at Pie & Vinyl in Southsea
- Rest your feet after some shopping, at one of the many restaurants at Gunwharf Quays
Activities & Sightseeing-
- Take a trip through time and discover Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Head to the beach where you can build sandcastles, paddle in the sea and enjoy a tasty ice cream
- For spectacular views all around Portsmouth take a trip to the Spinnaker Tower
Direct buses to the QA hospital and Leigh Park from Portsmouth every 30 minutes.
Buses up to every 10 minutes between Anchorage Park, Copner and Portsmouth - the route also goes to West Leigh.
Every 10 minutes between Leigh Park, Havant, Cosham, Portsmouth and Southsea. Brand news buses now operate on this route with free USB charging points, luxury seating and free Wi-Fi.