Why should you Park and Explore?
- With a comprehensive network of bus services, we visit most of the major attractions in the Central Lakes.
- Parking in multiple car parks can be expensive and you'll spend less time trying to find a space.
- It's greener, with less traffic on the roads.
- It reduces stress for drivers so all the family can appreciate the beauty of the Lakes.
Buy a Park and Explore ticket from one of the following car parks:
- Braithwaite Fold (Bowness) Sat Nav LA23 3HB
- Waterhead (Ambleside Pier) Sat Nav LA22 0ES
- Low Fold (Ambleside) Sat Nav LA22 0DN
- Stock Lane and Broadgate Meadows (Grasmere) Sat Nav LA22 9SJ / LA22 9TA
- Hawkshead and Coniston (village) Sat Nav LA22 0NT / LA21 8EH
Simply pay at the ticket machine on the day of travel (card payments acceptable). You'll be issued with two tickets, one to display in your window and another which you will need to show to the driver.
So what are you waiting for?
Planning your day is easy. Use our handy online journey planner, download the Stagecoach Bus App for when you're out and about or pick up a Lakes Connection guide for timetable information.