Save money, save time, save the planet!
Trying to find parking in high season across the Lakes can sometimes be difficult and over a few days, costly. Stagecoach buses travel to a great range of attractions in the Central Lakes Zone so why not park up for the day and take the bus?
Travelling in the Lakes before the 28th of October?
Travelling in the Lakes from the 28th of October?
All day parking in the Lakes and unlimited bus travel within the zone for up to 5 people travelling together for only £18
• Braithwaite Fold (Bowness) Sat Nav LA23 3HB
• Waterhead (Ambleside Pier) Sat Nav LA22 0ES
• Low Fold (Ambleside) Sat Nav LA22 0DN
• Stock Lane (Grasmere) Sat Nav LA22 9SJ
• Broadgate Meadows (Grasmere) Sat Nav LA22 9TA
• Hawkshead (village) Sat Nav LA22 0NT
• Coniston (village) Sat Nav LA21 8EH
Not only do you help protect the beauty of the Lakes by having fewer cars on the road but as a passenger, you also get to relax and appreciate the stunning views.
Park up, pay at the ticket machine (on the day of travel) by cash or card and pick up two tickets, use one to display in your car window and another which you will need to show to your bus driver.