Stagecoach East Midlands Competitions
Design a bus challenge - Hull City bus design...
To enter your design...
- Download the bus outline PDF here to get started.
- Create your Hull City bus design
- Send your design back to us via post or email including your contact details
- Post: Stagecoach East Midlands, PO Box 15, Deacon Road, Lincoln, LN2 4JB
- Email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Only one design can be entered per person.
- Entries must include full contact details with their entry, including name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Email entries must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their design scanned in and attached as a PDF or JPEG. Please also include your name, home address and contact details in the email.
- Posted entries must send their design to Stagecoach East Midlands, PO Box 15, Deacon Road, Lincoln, LN2 4JB. Please also include your name, home address and contact details.
- The closing date for the competition is 31 May 2017
- Entries after this date will not be counted in judging.
- The winner will be announced in June 2017
- The entries will be judged and winner decided by Stagecoach representatives and Hull City Football Club representatives. The winner contacted via their contact details.
- Entry into the competition is permission to use your design on our Stagecoach social media pages including www.stagecoachbus.com and our twitter page @StagecoachEMid
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or refundable. The competition is open to all UK residents other than employees of Stagecoach, its agencies or their families.
Stagecoach reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Entry into this competition deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The Knight of Many Colours Competition
Guess how many triangles cover Norman, the Knight of Many Colours and his horse!
Actual number of triangles... 354
Winning guess... 355! Well done Catherine from Newark!
Name a Bus!
We are delighted to announce we are naming the 9th bus after Lillian Bilocca
Big Lil, who was one of three outspoken sisters, was never afraid to speak her mind and to stand up for what she thought was right. It was after the trawlers St. Romanus, Kingston Peridot, and Ross Cleveland went down in early 1968, resulting in the loss of 58 men, that Lil began her war against some of the most powerful names in the fishing industry. This battle, and the high profile she achieved was to turn Lil into a national figure, and a local folk hero.
The winning entry was Andy from Hull, 'a thankful Hull trawlerman's son.'