Mansfield Palace Theatre Panto Competition
Tweet @StagecoachEMid and @MansfieldPalace the answer to the following question and be entered into the prize draw;
Who is Peter Pan's Arch Enemy?
You could win a family ticket to this years Peter Pan Panto, along with a family bus ticket to get you there!
The tickets are for the panto on 2 December 2016 at Mansfield Palace Theatre.
Terms and Conditions:
- One winner will be chosen from all the entries in a prize draw
- The winning prize is a family ticket to the Peter Pan Panto at Mansfield Palace Theatre on 2 December 2016.
- The winner will be drawn at random by a Stagecoach representative
- Competition entries will be taken until midnight 20 November 2016
- The prize will be drawn on 21 November 2016
- Entries must be following both @StagecoachEMid and @MansfieldPalace on twitter
- Entries must be able to attend the panto on 2 December 2016
- The competition is open to UK residents, other than employees of Stagecoach, its agencies or their families. Stagecoach reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- No cash alternative is available and the prize is not transferable, exchangeable or refundable.
- Due to Twitter quality filtering, it cannot be guaranteed that every tweet will be included in the draw.