1. It's just £5 for five people to travel on one ticket.
2. That's just £1 each! Much cheaper than getting a cab.
3. There isn't 5 of you? Don't worry less than 5 people can travel on the £5 ticket too.
4. Going out earlier? Not a problem, 5 for a Fiver is available from 1830.
5. Back late? Most bus services run until late everyday with some extra late journeys on a Saturday.
Fancy a relaxing, hassle free night out, then let us do the driving!
Cinema I Bowling I Meal I Party I Theatre I Club I Concert I Late night shopping
Our bus network provides services from East, West and North Hull into the City where you can enjoy the entertainment Hull has to offer, with its many bars, clubs, arenas, theatres and restaurants.
The Avenues (Princess Avenue and Newland Avenue) is also a thriving, cosmopolitan neighbourhood, with more than 30 restaurants and bars, easily accessed from either the University of Hull, Kingswood or the City Centre on Simplibus Route 5.
We are committed to supporting the vibrancy of Hull, getting involved with helping people to enjoy everything Hull nightlife has to offer.
Stay in the bar a bit longer, no need to queue ages for a cab - check out live bus times and plan your journey on our app