Our Stagecoach Humber Flyer service runs between Cleethorpes, Grimsby, Humberside Airport, Barton and Hull. It also stops at villages on route, making it the easy way to connect to Humberside Airport.
If you’re not flying from the airport, stop off at Hull, Grimsby or Cleethorpes for a great day out!
The Humber Flyer runs up to every hour Monday to Saturday. You can catch it at:
- Cleethorpes Pier
- Grimsby (and Grimsby College)
- Laceby Village
- Aylesby Village (CollegeFlyer)
- Keelby Village
- Great Limber
- Kirmington Village (CollegeFlyer)
- Humberside Airport
- Barnetby Le Wold (CollegeFlyer)
- Barton (Market Place and the Interchange)
- Humber Bridge
- Hull (Fiveways, the Royal Infirmary and Paragon Interchange)
Download the Humber Flyer timetable.
Days out on route