Stagecoach East Midlands Free Seasiders Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
- This free competition (“Promotion”) is open to residents who live in England.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of Stagecoach East Midlands and any companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- The entrant must provide a valid email address as this will be the method by which the winning customers will be notified.
- The “entrant” is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
- The competition will run from 1st August until 29th August 2022. One winner will be selected at random every week for 4 weeks and contacted via email.
- The prizes will be sent out to the winners within five working days of them responding to the winning notification
- If a winner does not respond within 10 days of notification Stagecoach hold the right to select a new winner.
- Stagecoach East Midlands are not liable for any postal delay, damage or loss to prizes as part of the delivery process to winners.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Stagecoach East Midlands will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The decision of Stagecoach East Midlands regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner(s) may be asked to take part in promotional activity, including publicity photos. By taking part, the winner(s) agrees to the use of photographs or any reproductions of them for any advertising purposes, or for the purposes of illustrating any wording, and agree that the wording shall be considered to be attributed to them personally whenever their name is used. The photographs may be used in official Stagecoach publications and publicity material, covering all media UK wide, including, but not limited to advertising on posters and bus graphics, annual reports, internal newsletters, PR, leaflets, advertisements, web site and the online photo library, with any reasonable retouching or alteration. The winner will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of their image or footage in which they appear.
- Stagecoach Group is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. We'll only ever use your email address to send you details of updates, special offers and promotions. You will be able to tell us not to send more emails at any time.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render an entry void.
- Stagecoach East Midlands reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.