An exclusive message from Santa for Stagecoach East Scotland customers:
Well hello there everyone. Can you believe it's Christmas time already?
I always look forward to the festive season, but this year is like no other! My friends at Stagecoach East Scotland and I have worked hard on our Festive Timetables, along with a special list to check twice to keep all our families and friends safe this year:
1. Ask myself - is my journey essential? If not, avoid unnecessary travel
2. Check journey times using Stagecoach Festive Timetable page
3. Use the Stagecoach Bus app to check how busy my bus is likely to be
4. Grab my sparkly face covering before leaving the house
5. Put my cinnamon scented hand sanitiser in my pocket
6. Pop my contactless card at the front of my wallet - it's just like magic when I Tap, Beep, Go!
7. Remember to keep my distance from other passengers (think of a Rudolph sized space!)
8. Finally, remember it's the season for kindness, so be respectful of my fellow travellers.
I'll be travelling by sleigh this year but if you are travelling by bus, make sure you check off the list before hopping on board.
You can view the latest restrictions in your area, along with what tier you are currently in on the Scottish Government website.
Lots of love,