Show us where you will be watching the World Cup and WIN!
Send us a photo of you and your friends/family watching the World Cup for a chance to have your photo included in The Game: 30 Years Through The Lens of Stuart Roy Clarke photography exhibition at the National Football Museum plus win a main meal for four people at Café Football.
Tweet us using the hashtag #MatchMoments18 for a chance to win (terms and conditions apply) #FIFAWorldCup2018 #WorldCup #RoadTripToRussia2018 #TheGameNFM @footballmuseum @HOMESofFOOTBALL
Terms and Conditions
- The Stagecoach The Game Competition (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over who hold a Twitter account.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Stagecoach Manchester (“STM” or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you (the “Entrant”) must send a tweet within the period specified in paragraph 9 which contains: (i) the hashtag #MatchMoments18; (ii) a photograph of you watching the World Cup.
This information must all be included in a single tweet of a maximum of 280 characters. Any entries that fail to include all of the above information may not be considered. You do not need to supply your details to enter but you must be happy for STM to contact you by way of a Twitter mention if you are a prize winner. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw then please email us at Manchester.email@example.com with “The Game Prize Draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. An Entrant found to have made multiple entries, including via multiple Twitter accounts, may be disqualified. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winners shall be the owners of the Twitter accounts from which the selected winning entries are sent.
- By submitting an entry to the Prize Draw you give STM
a. permission for your entry to be published as part of The Game:
exhibition at the National Football Museum and on STM websites including but not limited to stagecoachbus.com (“STM Websites”) and on any social media account controlled by STM, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts, and you grant STM a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use and publish your Prize Draw entry in electronic format.
b. The right to use your name for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner in the Prize Draw.
- Your Prize Draw entry must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not promote any goods or services, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. If we have reason to believe your entry is in breach of this paragraph 7 then we may disqualify it.
- SBL accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by STM.
- The Prize Draw opens at 08:00 on 21 June 2018 and closes at 17:00 23:59 on 15 July 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will have their photograph included in The Game exhibition at the National Football Museum and will also receive four main meals with a beer, wine or soft drink each at Café Football in the National Football Museum. The prize also includes four dayrider tickets for travel throughout Greater Manchester on Stagecoach buses.
- The winner will be selected by Stuart Roy Clarke in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The judging will take place on or after 1 August 2018.
- The winner will be notified by a Twitter mention from @stagecoachGM on 31 August 2018 and given details of how to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to STM within 7 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and STM shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days (or shorter period, if so notified) or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and STM shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winners by 30 September 2018.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- STM reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- STM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you or any other person as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- STM reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of STM in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.T
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Stagecoach Manchester, Head Office, Hyde Road, Manchester, M12 6JS. This Prize Draw is not endorsed by, or in any way associated with, Twitter and Twitter shall carry no liability in relation to the Prize Draw.