Over the next two months, we’re partnering with a variety of EXCITING brands to give you a little surprise as thanks for your loyal custom!
Each month, our drivers will pick customers at random and present them with a Golden Ticket.
These tickets will unlock a selection of prizes will, including food and drink vouchers, gig tickets and free access to fun family activities in and around Manchester!
To redeem your prize, contact the Stagecoach team at Tangerine Communications on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 817 6600.
Promoter: Stagecoach Manchester, Head Office, Hyde Road, Manchester, M12 6JS.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to Stagecoach Manchester bus customers. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. A valid bus pass or bus ticket valid for the day of travel is required to take part in the promotion.
4. Bus drivers will distribute Golden Tickets, at random to customers.
5. The Promotion will begin at 00:01 on 11 March 2019 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 on 17th April 2019 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO REDEEM THE PRIZE:
6. To redeem the prize, please contact Tangerine Communications on 0161 817 6600, Giant’s Basin, Potato Wharf, Castlefield, Manchester, M3 4NB or email email@example.com. Prizes must be claimed by 22.05.2019.
7. Once all information has been successfully verified by Tangerine Communications, the recipient will be eligible to claim their prize.
Prizes will change on a monthly basis and range from restaurant and drinks vouchers to entertainment venue prizes. The prize breakdown and quantity of prizes available are listed below. Stagecoach may add additional prizes at a later date.
a. March Prizes:
- 1x Gino D’Acampo dine in experience for two
- 1x Wahaca meal for two (maximum spend £40)
- 4x £20 Cosy Club Vouchers
- 3 x Meal for Two Vouchers at Banyan Manchester
b. April Prizes:
- 1 x Two Tickets for a gig of choice at Manchester Academy
-1 x £20 Cosy Club Vouchers
c. Once booked, no element of the Prize can be altered or amended. Any changes are subject to the Promoter’s Partner’s discretion and the supplier’s booking conditions.
d. So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, the Prize which does not reach the intended recipient), cancellation of, or use of the Prize c) any act or default by the recipient.
e. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel or other expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the recipient and guest(s). If a guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
f. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by the recipient or their guest should they be unable to redeem their Prize for whatever reason.
g. Recipients and guests take full responsibility for any risks associated with travelling to, from and within the United Kingdom to claim their prize.
h. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
11. It is the responsibility of the Prize recipients to ensure they can be contacted at all reasonable times by the Promoter and its associated agencies regarding claiming their Prize. It is the responsibility of the prize recipient to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
12. All recipients must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Winning coupons or Prizes to third parties or them being sold or made available for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites.
15. In the event for any reason the Prize recipients do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the recipients and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. The recipients agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, tablet or mobile device relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this Promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the full names and counties of residence of the recipients.
20. The full names recipients may be obtained by writing to Golden Ticket, Stagecoach Manchester, Head Office, Hyde Road, Manchester, M12 6JS up to two months after the Closing Date.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.