Over the next 6 months we’re partnering with a variety of exciting brands to give you the chance to win prizes!
Each month, a selection of prizes will be up for grabs, including food and drink vouchers, gig tickets and free access to fun family activities in and around Greater Manchester, and much more!
All you have to do is find a golden ticket on one of our buses, which will reveal the details of what you have won.
If you find a Golden Ticket, you can claim your prize by sending the unique code printed on the ticket, along with your contact details, including your email and telephone number, through to: Stagecoach@tangerinecomms.com
All you have to do is find a golden ticket on one of our buses.
If you are one of our lucky winners, you can claim your prize by sending through a scan or photograph of the winning ‘Golden Ticket’, including the unique code printed on it, plus a bus ticket, pass or receipt valid for the day of travel, along with your contact details, through to: Stagecoach@tangerinecomms.com or ring 0161 817 6600.
Golden Ticket Promotion Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Stagecoach Manchester, Head Office, Hyde Road, Manchester, M12 6JS.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. One opportunity to win per ‘Golden Ticket’.
4. Bus ticket purchase may be necessary to travel and therefore have the opportunity to take part in the Promotion. ‘Golden Tickets’ will be placed on Stagecoach Manchester services, from 19th November 2018 to 19th April 2019. One prize will be redeemable per one ‘Golden Ticket.
The winner will be deemed as the person who finds the Golden Ticket and contacts by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0161 817 6600
5. A phone, Internet access, e-mail address and ability to send a scan or photo of the winning Golden Ticket are required to enter the Promotion.
6. The Promotion will begin at 00:01 on 19 November 2018 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 on 19th April 2019 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”). All claims must be made within 30 days of finding a Golden Ticket. Any claims received outside of this period will be void.
HOW TO ENTER:
7. To enter, find a Golden Ticket on a Stagecoach Manchester bus service for a chance to win one of the Prizes. If you find a Golden Ticket inside one of Stagecoach Manchester’s buses and are the first person to contact Stagecoach with the winning ticket and accompanying bus ticket, then you have won. Follow instructions on the Golden Ticket to claim your Prize. One prize will be redeemable per ‘Golden Ticket’.
8. Winning Golden Tickets will be placed on Stagecoach Manchester services. All winners should retain and save their Golden Ticket, we will need to have it to validate your claim.
Winners need to email email@example.com or call 0161 817 6600 as detailed on the winning Golden Ticket to claim your Prize. Winners will be required to provide their full name, date of birth, email address (if applicable), phone number and postal address. Winners will also be required to send in a scan or photograph of the winning Golden Ticket including the unique code printed on the ticket, plus a bus ticket, pass or receipt valid for the day of travel.
Once all information has been successfully verified, the winners will be contacted by Tangerine Communications to arrange fulfilment of the Prize.
1. Prizes will vary and will be indicated on the Golden Ticket.
December 2018 prizes are:
Gino D’Acampo Restaurant Experience
£20 Cosy Club Voucher
Meal for two at Banyan
Meal for two atWahaca
a. Fulfilment of Prizes will be made through: Tangerine Communications, Giants Basin, Potato Wharf, Manchester, M3 4NB
b. Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of finding a Golden Ticket.
c. Once booked, no element of the Prize can be altered or amended. Any changes are subject to the Promoter’s Partner’s discretion and the supplier’s booking conditions.
d. So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, the Prize which does not reach the intended recipient), cancellation of, or use of the Prize c) any act or default by a Winner.
e. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel or other expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the winner and guest(s). If a guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
f. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by a winner or their guest should they be unable to redeem their Prize for whatever reason.
g. Winners and guests take full responsibility for any risks associated with travelling to, from and within the United Kingdom to claim their prize.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
11. It is the responsibility of the Prize winners to ensure they can be contacted at all reasonable times by the Promoter and its associated agencies regarding claiming their Prize. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
12. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. Transferability of Winning Golden Tickets: The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Winning coupons or Prizes to third parties or them being sold or made available for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a Golden Ticket has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the Golden Ticket without payment or compensation to the entrant who claims using the relevant Golden Ticket.
15. In the event for any reason the Prize winners do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, tablet or mobile device relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this Promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the full names and counties of residence of the winners.
20. The full names winners may be obtained by writing to Golden Ticket, Stagecoach Manchester, Head Office, Hyde Road, Manchester, M12 6JS up to two months after the Closing Date.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.