Want to fit more into your day? Now you can with Stagecoach live bus arrivals.
Know exactly when your bus is going to arrive so you can take more time in the morning, have more time to get ready or just spend a bit longer in bed!
How to use Live Bus Arrivals
Find live bus times on Stagecoachbus.com
1. Set your location in the top right hand corner.
2. Choose Bus Stops Nearby and enter your postcode
3. Select your nearest stop from the list to see the next buses from this stop.
Find live bus times on the Stagecoach Bus App
1. Download from the App store or Google play store.
2. Once downloaded, open up and tap Nearby.
3. Tap 'Find a bus' or 'Find a Bus Stop’.
4. To use 'Find a Bus' type in your bus number and choose your stop.
5. To use 'Find a Bus Stop' enter your location and choose your nearest stop. Live times will be displayed in green.
Learn more about Live Bus Arrivals
Show us what you’d do with more time and WIN!
Send us a photo of how you’d spend your extra time for a chance to win an iPhone 7 or free bus travel for a year, plus many other prizes!
An elaborate breakfast? Time to grab a latte? A last-minute dance party?
Tweet us using the hashtag #LiveTimeMyTime for a chance to win (terms and conditions apply).
This competition is now closed and winners will be contacted via @StagecoachGM on Twitter
Terms and Conditions
1. The Stagecoach Live Bus Arrivals Competition (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over who hold a Twitter account.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Stagecoach Bus Limited (“SBL” or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you (the “Entrant”) must send a tweet within the period specified in paragraph 9 which contains: (i) the hashtag #LiveTimeMyTime; (ii) a description or image of what you could be doing instead of waiting for a bus
This information must all be included in a single tweet of a maximum of 140 characters. Any entries that fail to include all of the above information may not be considered. You do not need to supply your details to enter but you must be happy for SBL to contact you by way of a Twitter mention if you are a prize winner. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Live Bus Arrivals 2016 Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person. An Entrant found to have made multiple entries, including via multiple Twitter accounts, may be disqualified. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winners shall be the owners of the Twitter accounts from which the selected winning entries are sent.
6. By submitting an entry to the Prize Draw you give SBL:
a. permission for your entry to be published on SBL websites including but not limited to stagecoachbus.com (“SBL Websites”) and on any social media account controlled by SBL, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts, and you grant SBL a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use and publish your Prize Draw entry in electronic format.
b. The right to use your name for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner in the Prize Draw.
7. Your Prize Draw entry must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use, must not promote any goods or services, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties. If we have reason to believe your entry is in breach of this paragraph 7 then we may disqualify it.
8. SBL accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by SBL.
9. The Prize Draw opens at 08:00 on 28 September 2016 and closes at 17:00 on 5 October 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
10. Eight winners will each receive free bus travel on the Stagecoach Bus network, this breaks down as follows: One winner will receive unlimited bus travel for a year and seven winners will receive unlimited bus travel for 30 days.
Travel tickets for Stagecoach Buses are subject to the standard ticket terms and conditions, which can be viewed at https://www.stagecoachbus.com/conditions-of-carriage
One additional winner will receive an Apple iPhone 7 with 4.7-inch display, space grey. Further details can be viewed at http://www.apple.com/iphone-7/
11. The winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or after 6 October 2016.
12. The winners will be notified by a Twitter mention from @stagecoachGM on or after 6 October 2016 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to SBL within 7 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and SBL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days (or shorter period, if so notified) or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and SBL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. The prizes will be sent to the winners by 30 November 2016.
14. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
16. SBL reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
17. SBL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you or any other person as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
18. SBL reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of SBL in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Stagecoach Manchester, Head Office, Hyde Road, Manchester, M12 6JS. This Prize Draw is not endorsed by, or in any way associated with, Twitter and Twitter shall carry no liability in relation to the Prize Draw.