You will automatically be entered into the prize draw when you buy your 2017/18 Annual unirider online before 6 August 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Stagecoach Win the cost of your unirider Prize Draw is open to anyone who purchases a 2017/18 annual unirider online before 6 August 2017.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Greater Manchester Buses South Limited (“GMBSL” or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with “unirider Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person. The cost of the unirider will be refunded back to the person who made the purchase.
6. By submitting an entry to the Prize Draw you give GMBSL: a. permission for your entry to be published on GMBSL websites including but not limited to stagecoachbus.com (“GMBSL Websites”) and on any social media account controlled by GMBSL, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts, and you grant GMBSL a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use and publish your Prize Draw entry in electronic format. b. The right to use your name for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner in the Prize Draw.
7. The Prize Draw opens at on 26 July 2017 and closes on 6 August 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will receive £230.00 refund against the cost of their unirder.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or after 6 August 2017
10. The winners will be notified by email on or after 6 August 2017 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GMBSL within 7 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GMBSL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days (or shorter period, if so notified) or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GMBSL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. The prize will be given to the winner by 1 September 2017.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for or any other prize. GMBSL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you or any other person as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
13. GMBSL reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GMBSL in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Promoter: Stagecoach Manchester, Head Office, Hyde Road, Manchester, M12 6JS.