Travel between Hazel Grove Park & Ride, Stockport and Manchester City Centre on weekday mornings and you could get there 15 minutes quicker on Stagecoach’s X92 express bus.
You’ll love our X92 bus because it’s:
• faster – travel between Hazel Grove, Stockport and Manchester (192 route) in around 45 minutes
• convenient – if you’re travelling from South Manchester you can park at Hazel Grove Park & Ride for free
• greener – our electric hybrid buses on the X92 service emit nearly a third less carbon than a conventional bus
• connected – free Wi-Fi* available on board
The X92 has much shorter journey time than the similar 192 service as it has fewer stops.
Between Hazel Grove and Manchester it stops at:
• Hazel Grove Park & Ride - and then all stops to
•Stockport Mersey Square - and then none stop until
• Travis Street (for Piccadilly Station)
• Whitworth Street/Minshull Street
• Aytoun Street
• Piccadilly Gardens
We have some great value day, weekly and longer term tickets to use on the X92.
Use our journey planner below to tell us where you’re travelling from and to so we can show you the tickets that are available for your journey.