1. @StagecoachMCSL Twitter competitions are open to entrants over the age of 18 who have a UK address, excluding employees of Stagecoach or anyone directly involved with the execution or administration of the competition.
2. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered into each draw.
3. To enter, users must follow @StagecoachMCSL and retweet at least one relevant tweet.
4. The winner will be selected at random and announced on the published closing date at the specified time.
5. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their Twitter username will be announced publicly on the @StagecoachMCSL Twitter feed.
6. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination there of;
c. to the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from promotional participation or the acceptance of a prize.
7. The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
8. Winners will be notified by direct message (DM) on Twitter and asked to provide an address for their prize to be posted. Selected prize winners have 28 days to respond by DM with address details otherwise their prize will be reallocated. Prizes will be sent via postal service. Responsibility cannot be accepted for delays by the postal services or for incorrect details being provided by the winners. Winners should allow up to 28 days for delivery of their prize.
9. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. The promoter’s decision regarding all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
12. Your details will only be used for the purpose of processing your entry. Stagecoach will not use your details for marketing purposes or pass them onto another company or person.
13. Promoter: Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancashire, East Lancashire Road, Gillmoss, Liverpool, L11 0BB
14. Competition only valid in Merseyside, Cheshire & South Lancashire. Selected winners will receive a Merseyside Megarider Plus or North West Megarider Gold dependant on postal address.
Good luck everyone!