We have been reviewing the range of tickets we sell and looking at ways of simplifying the huge array of products we currently offer and harmonising the levels people pay for their travel across the different Warwickshire locations.
From the 14th April 2019 the following changes will come into effect.
- Child single, return & day tickets are replaced with a Young Person’s single, return and day ticket.
- Available for those aged under 19
- There will no longer be a morning time restriction applied to when they can be purchased or used
- All young person’s tickets will provide a 25% discount off the adult price (subject to rounding’s)
- Young person’s dayriders will be available on the app
- In mid July a new Young Person 7 day & 28 day ticket range will be introduced which will offer customers under 19 a 25% discount off adult prices.
- In September Studyrider, which offers termly travel, will move from a 20% discount off adult equivalent travel to a 25% discount.
- Returns will go up 20p
- Group tickets will continue to allow 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults to travel but will be priced at the cost of 2 adults
- The Coventry megarider zone is expanding to cover the current Coventry megarider + zone. This will allow those travelling from places like Bedworth & Coventry to Kenilworth & Binley Woods to buy the cheaper megarider ticket.
- Those previously buying a Coventry dayrider plus will save 4% on a day ticket
- The Sunday dayrider gold & Sunday Nuneaton dayrider Plus is discontinued. Passengers should purchase the standard dayrider Gold or Nuneaton dayrider Plus
- Due to the very low volume of sales the Concessionary dayrider Gold is discontinued. Passengers are advised to either travel for free on their concessionary pass after the appropriate time restriction or purchase the standard dayrider Gold
- Those previously buying a Coventry 7 day megarider will save nearly 23%
- Those previously buying a Coventry 28 day megarider will save 17%
Note young person 7 day & 28 day will be introduced in mid July