Following the announcement that non-essential retail can open we’ve increasing the frequency of our services from 28 March 2021. All services will return to the same timetables that were in place before the last lockdown. Please see all the timetables below.
There will also be the following changes from 19th April 2021
- Service 172 - The first 972 college journey from Cwm Gwyrdd Medical Centre to Aberdare will depart six minutes earlier at 0747.
- Service X4 - We have listened to our customers and are pleased to announce that there will be an extra journey from Brynmawr at 0605 to Ebbw Vale for 0623, in order to connect with the 0635 train for Cardiff.
- Service R1 - an additional journey will operate from Newport at 1920 (Mondays to Saturdays). The journey has been introduced following requests from members of the public.
For more information on how to travel with confidence on our buses go to our South Wales travelling safely page.
Following the Welsh Government announcement regarding the closure of school and colleges, we'll be operating school holiday timetables until further notice. School holiday journeys are normally marked with the code #Sch. Please check the code details on the timetables, you can see the latest timetables below
You must wear a 3 layer face covering on public transport in Wales and put it on before travelling unless you are exempt. Please be respectful, not everyone can wear a face covering. For guidance, visit trc.cymru/face-coverings or see FAQs
We're offering Journey Assistance Cards to help make it easier for you to let our bus drivers know why you're exempt. Click the link below to apply
Journey assistance Cards
We have limited capacity on buses in South Wales to allow for social distancing. Please follow the seating guidance as follows
- Only one person can sit in a double seat unless you're with a member of your household
- You must sit diagonal to the person in the row in front and behind. You should leave the seat behind and next to them empty.
- For more details about travelling safely on our buses, please click the link below
Travel safely on our buses
If you’d like to give us feedback on our temporary timetables in South Wales because you’re concerned they don’t meet your needs, or you have comments about social distancing on our buses as a result of revised services, then please fill out the South Wales feedback form