Terms and conditions
By entering the competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
2. In order to win the competition, entrants must have downloaded the Stagecoach Bus App to their smartphone. Entrants should ensure they follow the relevant Stagecoach social media channels to ensure they can be contacted in the event that they are shortlisted.
3. Entrants must have a valid email address and it is their responsibility to check for correspondence and respond in a timely fashion or in line with any deadlines as outlined in the correspondence. Otherwise, the prize offer may be withdrawn.
4. Entry is via the following listed social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the hashtag #SquadOnBoard. By submitting an entry via social media or email, entrants are agreeing for Stagecoach to use their entry material for both internal and external promotional purposes.
5. Entries must be received by midnight on 30 April 2017.
6. Winners will be selected at the judges’ discretion from all eligible entries.
7. A short-list of winners will be invited to attend a fashion activity event session which will take place on Saturday 20 May 2017 in Manchester. Entrants must be able to attend on this date and make their own travel and accommodation arrangements where necessary. Those who are not able to attend will no longer be part of the process. All entrants attending the event must bring with them a form of photo identification.
8. Those being invited to the fashion activity event will be notified via social media or email by 10 May 2017.
9. At the fashion activity event, three overall winners will be selected (at the discretion of the judges) and will each be offered the opportunity to take part in a fashion photoshoot with Jessica Wright in London on a later date to be confirmed.
10. Overall winners will be notified on the day of the fashion activity event (20 May 2017) and invited to attend a photoshoot on a later date. This date will be non-negotiable and those who cannot attend must accept that another entrant may be invited in their place.
9. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is not transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. Stagecoach Group accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize.
12. Stagecoach Group is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.