We know that reliability is what you want from our service. We will do our utmost to keep to the timetables we advertise.
- our punctuality target is that 95% of scheduled journeys will run no more than five minutes late or one minute early
- our cancellation target is that no more than 0.5% of scheduled journeys will be cancelled – for any reason
- we arrange for regular independent monitoring of our performance
- we’ll display quarterly reports about the quality and reliability of our bus services at our offices, on Stagecoach Gold buses and on our website
- where we have to change the service eg because of long term road works or special events, we’ll update our website and provide information on Stagecoach Gold buses
- in the event of significant disruption of services, full details will be passed on to Traveline, local radio stations and the local authority
- we’ll refund your fare with a voucher for a local dayrider*if your journey is delayed by more than twenty minutes because of events within our control
- we’ll refund the cost of a taxi with a travel voucher of equal value* if your journey is delayed by an hour or more, because of events within our control
* Please write to the Operations Manager with details of the time of your journey/expected journey and where you were travelling from and to.