Catch the Stagecoach Jet Connect 80 from Dyce Railway Station to Aberdeen Airport or the Heliport. It also serves the busy Pitmedden and Kirkhill Industrial Estates.
The Jet 80 bus service is fast, frequent and great value for money.
Why you’ll love Jet Connect 80
You’ll love our Jet 80 service as it’s:
- comfortable – luxury leather seats, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi
- convenient – low floor buses provide easy access for luggage, buggies and wheelchairs
- easy to spot – our specially branded buses are easy to recognise, so you won’t miss your bus
Which bus to catch
The Jet 80 bus stops at:
- Dyce Railway Station
- Aberdeen Airport
- Kirkwell Industrial Estate
- Pitmedden Industrial Estate
It runs Monday to Friday up to every forty minutes. The first bus leaves Dyce Railway Station at 06:26 and the last bus leaves at 18:42.
Download the Jet Connect 80 timetable If you’re travelling from Aberdeen city centre to Aberdeen Airport, you’ll need to catch our Jet 727 service.
Great value tickets
Buy your ticket from the driver for only:
- £1.50 single
- £2.70 day return
We also have a range of megarider tickets which can be used for more frequent travel.