Below are the Terms and Conditions of our Twitter competitions, as held on the @StagecoachNScot Twitter account.
By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read carefully:
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- The competition is open to UK residents only, and prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
- Entrants must follow @StagecoachNScot on Twitter and enter by the date and time specified.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- There is no entry fee and no purchases necessary to enter the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Winners will be notified within a specified time frame. Once the winners have been notified, Stagecoach Bus endeavours to have the prize delivered within five working days.
- Winners of competitions that require entrants to retweet, like or follow will be chosen at random.
- Should the winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to Stagecoach within five working days of the notification date, we reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- Winners may be asked to verify their details via either a direct message on Twitter, by email or by telephone.
- The selection of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Stagecoach accepts no liability for any losses or injuries suffered in connection with the prize.
- Employees, their relatives and agencies of Stagecoach Group are not eligible to enter.
- The winner may be asked to take part in promotional activity, including publicity photos. By taking part, the winner agrees to the use of photographs or any reproductions of them for any advertising purposes, or for the purposes of illustrating any wording, and agree that the wording shall be considered to be attributed to them personally whenever their name is used. The photographs may be used in official Stagecoach publications and publicity material, covering all media UK wide, including, but not limited to advertising on posters and bus graphics, annual reports, internal newsletters, PR, leaflets, advertisements, web site and the online photo library, with any reasonable retouching or alteration. The winner will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of their image or footage in which they appear.
- Stagecoach Group is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. We'll only ever use your email address to send you details of updates, special offers and promotions. You will be able to tell us not to send more emails at any time.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render an entry void.
- Any queries in relation to Twitter competitions should be directed in writing to Customer Communications.