Revised timetables in operation further revisions outlined below:
Following government guidelines advising against unnecessary travel and social contact, temporary timetables have been introduced across our services since March.
The timetables have been carefully created to ensure that critical routes are maintained wherever possible. Temporary timetables can be viewed under the associated depot tabs at the bottom of this page.
This page was last updated at 14:50 on 02/08/2020
Further service increases from Sunday 2nd August:
We will be making further increases to the following services from Sunday 2nd August in order to restore services back to their pre-Covid timetables where possible:
Routes 200 & 488 - Saturday frequency increased, with buses going back to pre Covid times. No changes to Monday - Friday times.
View 200 timetable from Sunday 2nd August
View 488 timetable from Sunday 2nd August
Our customer service team are available to help you by email ([email protected]achbus.com), through social media ( Twitter: @stagecoach_ox and Facebook: /StagecoachInOxfordshire), or by phone (01865 772250) between:
- 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
Please note: We will be unable to take calls between 12:30 and 13:00 Monday to Fridays.
We understand that leaving an item on a vehicle can be distressing and we will do what we can to support you to be reunited with your belongings.
However, due to the current social distancing and travel restrictions in place for COVID-19 we are trying to limit the number people arriving in our depots.
Please find details below for our temporary changes to our lost property process which will be in place until further notice:
- Perishable items will immediately be placed in the bin and will not be returned
- Phones and Wallets and other items will be booked in and locked away for at least 72 hours to limit the number of people touching these items. Please email [email protected] in the first instance to find out if we have your item and we can advise you further on an individual basis.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE DEPOT TO COLLECT OR ENQUIRE ABOUT AN ITEM WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT