Revised timetables in operation further revisions outlined below:
Temporary timetables were introduced for all of our services in March following government guidelines advising against unnecessary travel and social contact.
Since then, we have gradually increased the frequency of our services to restore them to pre-Covid timetables where possible.
The current timetables can be viewed under the associated depot tabs at the bottom of this page.
This page was last updated at 09:25 on 16/10/2020
Changes to service 1 from Sunday 1st November 2020:
Due to increasing passenger demand we have reviewed the service levels of route 1 from Blackbird Leys to the Rail Station and will be restoring the timetable to its pre-covid times Monday to Friday during the day.
This will see two vehicles put back into the cycle, alleviating any capacity constraints and allowing for social distancing to continue.
View service 1 timetable from Sunday 1st November.
Our customer service team are available to help you by email ([email protected]), through social media ( Twitter: @stagecoach_ox and Facebook: /StagecoachInOxfordshire), or by phone (01865 772250) between:
- 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
We understand that leaving an item on a vehicle can be distressing and we will do what we can to support you to be reunited with your belongings.
However, due to the current social distancing and travel restrictions in place for COVID-19 we are trying to limit the number people arriving in our depots.
Please find details below for our temporary changes to our lost property process which will be in place until further notice:
- Perishable items will immediately be placed in the bin and will not be returned
- Phones and Wallets and other items will be booked in and locked away for at least 72 hours to limit the number of people touching these items. Please email [email protected] in the first instance to find out if we have your item and we can advise you further on an individual basis.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE DEPOT TO COLLECT OR ENQUIRE ABOUT AN ITEM WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT