Following changes to government guidance in England and Wales more seats are available on our buses and standing is allowed. There will also be more seats available in Scotland.
Please continue to wear a face covering throughout your journey, unless you’re exempt.
For the latest travel information for England, Wales and Scotland, see our Coronavirus page.
We have created dedicated pages from areas around Oxford which share timetable, ticket and fare information for travel to the JR.
Please follow the links below for specific information relating to bus travel to the JR from the following areas:
If your journey is not covered in the above then try our journey planner - find your nearest bus stop, service number and ticket options,
The people who travel with us aren't just customers, they're our friends and neighbours; they're school kids, shoppers, day trippers and we're proud to serve them every day.
· All of our buses are cleaned between service each day, touch point cleaning takes place during the day
· We request passengers maintain a social distance whilst on board using a zig zag formation
· All passengers (apart from those who are exempt) are requested to wear face coverings whilst on board
· Our Stagecoach Bus App can be used to plan your journey and see when buses are usually busy so if you can, you can alter you travel to quieter journeys
· We accept contactless payment and have a range of pre-paid tickets through our website and app to reduce the amount of cash exchanged with the driver
If you have any feedback on how we are doing, please let us know by emailing [email protected]