Discounted travel for your employees
With our brand new scheme "Double-Up", we'll pay half the extra bus tickets' discount you want to offer to your employees!
How it works
We agree with you a headline discount rate that you want to offer to your employees - for example, 20% off the normal season ticket loan/salary sacrifice bus ticket rates.
- We sell you any bus passes ordered under this scheme at a reduced price from what you normally pay - for example, if you wish to offer 20% extra discount, we will cover half of this and offer you 10% additional discount.
- You adjust the season ticket loan recovery, or salary sacrifice deduction for your employee to be 20% lower than it normally would be
- In this way, we have each funded half the additional discount!
- If you're interested in joining this scheme, please contact us at [email protected]
Advertise the discounts to your colleagues
We have free resources available to promote the Double-Up scheme to your employees. An example can be viewed below.
Terms & conditions
- The Double Up offer is only available to companies already signed up to the employer ticketing schemes with Stagecoach as at 10th April 2021.
The scheme runs from 12th April to 31st August 2021.
- The extra discounts will apply to all tickets ordered during this time via your company account - so if your employees want to load up on annual tickets for their return to the office, they can do this.
- Stagecoach 13 week and annual tickets can be purchased at the discounted price.
- All Oxford Bus Company and Thames Travel products are included in the scheme, along with the "Oxford SmartZone" multi-operator products. These can be obtained from Keylink / KeyConnect throught the following email address: [email protected]