To celebrate Father's Day we’ve teamed up with Blenheim Palace to offer you the chance to win a family ticket for two adults and two children to visit this historic World Heritage Site plus one months free travel on any Stagecoach in Oxfordshire service.
Competition closes Tuesday 11th June at midday.
Terms and conditions for Father’s Day winner
- The promoter is: Stagecoach in Oxfordshire, whose registered office is Thames Transit Ltd. One Stockport Exchange, 20 Railway Road, Stockport, Cheshire SK1 3SW (Registered in England No. 2272113)
for Oxford and Witney depots and Midland Red (South) Ltd., One Stockport Exchange, 20 Railway Road, Stockport, Cheshire SK1 3SW (Registered in England No. 1556310) for the Banbury depot.
- Employees of Stagecoach Bus Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to get involved in the promotion.
- Entries must be submitted by midday Tuesday 11th June 2019.
- The post must not exceed 100 words and must recall the entrant's best day out or experience with their father or father figure.
- The winner will be decided by Stagecoach representatives.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within a three days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The prize includes a free family ticket for two adults and two children to Blenheim Palace, Park and Gardens to the value of £67.50 as well as a free four week travel pass on Stagecoach in Oxfordshire bus services. Blenheim prize tickets must be presented on arrival at Blenheim Palace. Prize is valid until 31 July 2019, but can be converted on the day to a FREE Annual Pass allowing entry to Blenheim Palace, Parkland and Gardens for up to 12 months from conversion. Entry to externally organised events is not included in an Annual Pass. Visit www.blenheimpalace.com for more information and opening times.
- The winner will need to collect their prize from Stagecoach offices, Horspath Road, Oxford, OX24 2RY.
- The winner will be asked to have their photo taken when they collect the vouchers and tickets and will be involved in a picture story with the local media.
- Any personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Stagecoach in Oxfordshire and not to any other party.