Stagecoach Gold is a luxury bus service available at no extra cost.
Established for our longer commuter journeys from Oxfordshire towns and villages into the city centre, our blue and gold buses have leather seats, extra legroom, friendly and welcoming drivers, free Wi-Fi and contactless payment available.
All Gold services run with regular frequencies across the day to provide an excellent alternative to the car.
Stagecoach Gold services offer a wide range of value for money tickets
with Stagecoach megarider tickets.
Designed for regular travelers, all of our megarider tickets give you
unlimited travel on our buses in your chosen travel zone. You can
also choose how long your want your ticket for.
Stagecoach Gold services connect the wider county to Oxford city centre and its variety of shops, restaurants and attractions.
Whether you are shopping the best of the British High Street at Westgate Oxford or dining out this evening, journey into Oxford on a Gold bus.
Save on the cost of city centre parking or late night taxi fares.
Scroll table horizontally to view table content
Our Gold services
- S1 runs from Carterton to Oxford via Witney, Eynsham and through Botley.
- S2 runs from Carterton to Oxford via Witney, the A40 and along Woodstock Road.
- S3 runs from Chipping Norton/ Charlbury to Oxford via Woodstock and Yarnton
- 7 runs from Woodstock to Oxford via Kidlington and Oxford Parkway
- runs from Banbury to Oxford via Deddington and Kidlington
- runs from Bicester to Oxford via Gosford and Summertown
|S8|| - runs from Wantage to Oxford via Grove and Abingdon
- runs from Wantage to Oxford via Grove and Cumnor