Stagecoach Gold is a luxury bus service available at no extra cost.
Established for our longer commuter journeys from Oxfordshire towns and villages into the city centre, our blue and gold buses have leather seats, extra legroom, friendly and welcoming drivers, free Wi-Fi and contactless payment available.
All Gold services run with regular frequencies across the day to provide an excellent alternative to the car. Stagecoach Gold services offer a wide range of value for money tickets with the Stagecoach megarider tickets.
Scroll table horizontally to view table content
Our Gold services
- S1 runs from Carterton to Oxford via Witney, Eynsham and through Botley.
- S2 runs from Carterton to Oxford via Witney, the A40 and along Woodstock Road.
- S3 runs from Chipping Norton/ Charlbury to Oxford via Woodstock and Yarnton
- 7 runs from Woodstock to Oxford via Kidlington and Oxford Parkway
- runs from Banbury to Oxford via Deddington and Kidlington
- runs from Bicester to Oxford via Gosford and Summertown
|S8|| - runs from Wantage to Oxford via Grove and Abingdon
- runs from Wantage to Oxford via Grove and Cumnor