Today marks the start of Green Month where we’ll be talking greener smarter travel while supporting low carbon initiatives, Stagecoach Green Week (5-9 June) and Oxford Green Week (17-25 June).
On Monday 5 June we’ll be launching our Green Month Facebook competition where you can WIN £200 National Garden Centre Vouchers plus one month’s free Stagecoach travel.
To enter all you have to do is ‘like’ and ‘share’ our Green Month competition post on our Facebook page. The competition launches on Monday 5 June and will end Thursday 8 June at midnight.
So, if your garden’s in need of a sprucing up, you want to treat yourself to a new BBQ or you simply want free bus travel for a month, head over to our Facebook page today.
1. The promoter is: Stagecoach in Oxfordshire, whose registered office is at Horspath Road, Oxford, OX4 2RY.
2. Employees of Stagecoach Bus Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to get involved in the competition
3. On Monday 5 June 2017 Stagecoach in Oxfordshire will launch its Green Month Facebook competition. To enter the public has to ‘like’ and ‘share’ the Green Month competition post on Stagecoach in Oxfordshire’s Facebook page.
4. The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 8 June 2017.
5. After the competition closes Stagecoach in Oxfordshire will pick at random ONE person who has liked and shared its post on Facebook. The winner will then be announced on Friday 9 June 2017 on Stagecoach in Oxfordshire’s Facebook page.
6. Once the winner has been announced they will be contacted by Direct Message on Facebook. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, Stagecoach in Oxfordshire will pick another competition entrant at random.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By contacting Stagecoach in Oxfordshire to validate their prize the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Stagecoach in Oxfordshire and not to any other party.