Oxford Green Week Terms
Terms and conditions for 'Do Something Green' winner
1.The promoter is: Stagecoach in Oxfordshire, whose registered office is at Horspath Road, Oxford, OX4 2RY.
2.Employees of Stagecoach Bus Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to get involved in the competition.
3. On Monday 30 May Stagecoach in Oxfordshire will launch its Do Something Green competition. To enter the public are invited to post a picture to Stagecoach’s Facebook page of them doing something green. It can be anything – as long as it has green credentials.
4. The competition closes at midnight on Friday 3 June.
5. After the competition has closed, Stagecoach in Oxfordshire’s judges will choose the best picture to be crowned the winner. The winner will be announced on Stagecoach in Oxfordshire’s Facebook page w/c 6 June 2016.
6. The winning picture will win a £100 cheque and a Stagecoach in Oxfordshire’s annual bus pass.
7. For the first 300 entries into the competition Stagecoach in Oxfordshire will donate £1 per entry to Helen and Douglas House. For example, 2 entries into the competition will be a £2 donation to the local charity.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within seven days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By contacting Stagecoach in Oxfordshire to validate their prize the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Stagecoach in Oxfordshire and not to any other party.