On Friday 1st December our drivers will be dressing up as one of Santa's little helpers to support the company’s charity of the year, Helen & Douglas House.
The fundraiser is to raise money and awareness of the charity’s annual Santa Run, as sign up for the event ends on Friday 8th December. Sign up today here.
We are inviting passengers to tweet us a picture of the festive helper they have spotted to @stagecoach_ox using the hashtag #xmasonabus for a chance to win a month's free travel on board our buses.
Look out for a workshop elf, Rudolph, a snowman, a fabulously kitsch Christmas jumper or Santa himself driving your bus!
All entries must be received via Twitter before midnight on Friday 1st December 2017. The winner will be announced and notified via Twitter on Monday 4th December 2017.
If you wish to donate to Helen & Douglas House following our drivers festive efforts then simply text BUUS57 followed by the amount you wish to donate to 70070. All proceeds will go to Helen & Douglas House.
If you've spotted one of Santa's little helpers driving one of our buses, tweet us a picture of them to @stagecoach_ox using the hashtag #xmasonabus.
Drivers will be unable to stop and pose for a picture as this will impact the services running times but please feel free to snap away whilst you travel on the bus or as you board..
Deadline for entries is midnight Friday 1st December 2017
The winning photo will be chosen at random and contacted through Twitter on Monday 4th December 2017.
promoter is: Stagecoach in Oxfordshire, whose registered office is at Horspath
Road, Oxford, OX4 2RY.
2. Employees of Stagecoach Bus Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to get involved in the competition.
3. On Friday 1st December Stagecoach in Oxfordshire will launch its Santa's little helpers competition where passengers are invited to tweet in a picture of the festive helper they have spotted to Stagecoach in Oxfordshire Twitter account.
4. To enter the public must tweet in a picture to @stagecoach_ox using the hashtag #xmasonabus.
5. The deadline for entries is midnight on Friday 1st December 2017.
6. The winner will be selected at random and contacted via Twitter on Monday 4th December to organise the month's free travel pass.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternatives to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within two days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By contacting Stagecoach in Oxfordshire to validate their prize the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Stagecoach in Oxfordshire and not to any other party.