The safety of our customers & staff is our top priority, so here's some of things we're doing to keep you safe. Our buses are cleaned thoroughly & we're ready to get you where you need to be
SOCIAL DISTANCING ON THE BUS
- Only 1 person can sit in a double seat, unless you’re with a member of your household.
- Sit diagonal to the person in the row in front and behind. You should leave the seat behind and next to them empty.
- Please leave the seat behind the driver free and any seats facing each other
- You will also notice posters on the bus with guidance on how to social distance while on the bus. See here for another on bus example poster.
- If you’re physically able to use the top deck of the bus please do as this keeps seats free on the lower deck for people who are unable to use the stairs.
- It is important that you thoroughly wash or sanitise your hands before and after you travel.
- Follow five steps to wash your hands the right way
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
- You must wear a 3 layer
- face covering on our buses in Wales and put it on before travelling unless you are exempt.
- Please be respectful, not everyone can wear a face covering. For guidance, visit trc.cymru/face-coverings.
- We're offering additional Journey Assistance Cards to help make it easier for you to let our bus drivers know why you're exempt. For more information and to apply online, click here Journey assistance Cards
- Face covering FAQS
- We already have well-established and rigorous cleaning regimes for our buses, and we are continuing to enhance the measures we have in place with more regular cleaning of the main customer touch-points such as hand poles and grab rails with anti-viral products.
- We’re also giving additional cleaning materials such as personal hand sanitiser for frontline employees, as well as extra cleaning materials for depots and other work areas.
- We're issuing detailed and regular reminders to our teams about hygiene good practice.