From 30 November, there'll be changes to the following services.
- Services 26,132, X3 and X4 will start and finish at Cardiff Lower St Mary St JP due to the opening of Castle Street to buses.
- The first journey to Newport on the X24 will be extended to start from Pontypool at 0618.
For timetables and frequency information please click the link below
Service change details
Please click the link below for all school and college timetables
You must wear a 3 layer face covering on public transport in Wales and put it on before travelling unless you are exempt. Please be respectful, not everyone can wear a face covering. For guidance, visit trc.cymru/face-coverings or see FAQs
We're offering Journey Assistance Cards to help make it easier for you to let our bus drivers know why you're exempt. Click the link below to apply
Journey assistance Cards
We have limited capacity on buses in South Wales to allow for social distancing. Please follow the seating guidance as follows
- Only one person can sit in a double seat unless you're with a member of your household
- You must sit diagonal to the person in the row in front and behind. You should leave the seat behind and next to them empty.
- For more details about travelling safely on our buses, please click the link below
Travel safely on our buses
If you’d like to give us feedback on our temporary timetables in South Wales because you’re concerned they don’t meet your needs, or you have comments about social distancing on our buses as a result of revised services, then please fill out the South Wales feedback form