Due to COVID-19, temporary timetables are currently operating for Stagecoach in South Wales, you can view these timetables below.
In response to government advice, temporary timetables will operate across the region until further notice. The timetables are continuing to be revised to ensure that critical routes are maintained wherever possible and have taken into account the needs of our communities and key workers where possible.
- Temporary timetables are currently operating across South Wales.
- There will be no Sunday services operating until further notice.
- From 10th August, the timetables for the following services will change:
- Service 122 the frequency will be changing to every 3o minutes Monday to Saturday daytime.
- Service 170 - the 1915 journey from Tonypandy to Clydach Vale will no longer operate.
- Service 1 (Cwmbran) the frequency will be changing to every 2o minutes Monday to Saturday daytime.
- Service 6 (Cwmbran) the frequency will be changing to every 2o minutes Monday to Saturday daytime.
- Service 23 (Cwmbran) the frequency will be changing to every 3o minutes Monday to Saturday daytime.
- There are also some minor changes to the timetables on services 2,7,9,10,12,15,16 & 17 in Cwmbran and Pontypool.
For timetables and frequency information please click the link below
From Monday 27th July
It will be mandatory to wear a 3 layer face covering on public transport in Wales. Some exceptions do apply, to find out if you're exempt visit www.gov.wales or see FAQs
We're offering additional Journey Assistance Cards to help make it easier for you to let our bus drivers know why you're exempt. For more information and to apply online, click below
Journey assistance Cards
We're changing social distancing on buses in South Wales following Government guidance. As lockdown restrictions continue to ease and more people are travelling we've reviewed our seating guidance so we can safely carry more passengers
- Only one person can sit in a double seat
- Our capacity will increase, allowing one person to sit in each double seat unless you’re with a member of your household or social bubble. You must sit diagonal to the person in the row in front and behind. You should leave the seat behind and next to them empty.
- For more details about travelling on our buses, check out the link below
Travel safely on our buses
- To give feedback, please visit the coronavirus page below
COVID19 information and feedback
We are also offering Free Travel for NHS Staff across South Wales. For full details, please click the link below for details
Free travel for NHS on Stagecoach in South Wales services
We've been listening and actioning some of the feedback that key workers have given us, for details of these positive changes click the link below
Key worker feedback in South Wales
If you’d like to give us feedback on our temporary timetables in South Wales because you’re concerned they don’t meet your needs, or you have comments about social distancing on our buses as a result of revised services, then please fill out the South Wales feedback form