There are lots of great events in and around Merthyr Tydfil this Winter
- Brecon Farmers's Market is held on the second Saturday of each month from 9.30am to 2pm. The market is worth a visit for the lively atmosphere alone with live music and a great selection of local meats, organic fruit and vegetables, cheeses, bread, cakes, and some tempting locally brewed bottled beers.
Other great things to do...
- Cyfartha Castle Museum & Art Gallery, visit for a fun packed day. With lots of events throughout the year.
- Trago Mills and Cyfarthfa Shopping Park - Visit one of Wales largest shopping centres, Trago Mills. Thousands of bargains, a play-zone and some great eateries. You can connect at Merthyr Bus station for Cyfarthfa Shopping Park, fashion, food and beauty - what more do you need?
- Brecon Mountain Railway, if you don't fancy visiting Santa, you can take a ride any time throughout the year
- BikePark Wales is the UK's first full scale mountain bike park in the heart of the South Wales valleys, built by riders for riders.
With all these great events to choose from, why not get your family or friends together and save with our NEW Group Ticket (now any combination of 5 people) Cheaper travel means you don’t have to choose just one event.
How to get to Merthyr Tydfil
What tickets can I buy?
Merthyr Zone tickets
*for any combination of 5 people
Longer term tickets are available online
Use our best ticket finder
How to buy a ticket
Singles & Returns on bus
Mobile tickets via the Stagecoach App
4 week or megarider Xtra tickets online, travel from £1.75* a day in the Merthyr Zone