Terms and Conditions
1. The Stagecoach prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 and over.
2. The Prize Draw opens on Tuesday 18th April and closes on Friday 10th May. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
3. Two winners will receive two weekend tickets to the Alresford Music Festival 2019.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for or any other prize.
6. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or after 10th May 2019.
7. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Stagecoach, their group companies or family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
8. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
9. To enter the Prize Draw you (the “Entrant”) must like and retweet and answer question using a hashtag with your answer on the ‘Win 2 tickets 2 Alresford Music Festival’ tweet on the Stagecoach South Twitter.
10. Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
11. Stagecoach South accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Stagecoach South.
12. The winners will be notified by email on or after 10th May 2019 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Stagecoach Services Limited within 7 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Stagecoach South shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days (or shorter period, if so notified) or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Stagecoach South shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. We will pass your details securely to the Alresford Music Festival organisers who will register and issue your festival ticket. Your data will not be used for any other purpose and will be destroyed after the tickets have been issued and used at the festival.
14. Stagecoach South accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you or any other person as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
15. Stagecoach South reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Stagecoach South in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Great British law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Great British courts.
17. Promoter: Stagecoach South, The Bus Station, Southgate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8DG