1. Entrants to this competition must be aged 16 or over
2. The contest is open to UK residents living in the following postcode areas only PO, SO, SP, RG, GU, BN, RH
3. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address
4. Entrants must re-tweet the tweet, follow the @StagecoachSouth Twitter page and then post their own tweet with #StagecoachWin and their favourite place to travel on the bus. This is the only way to enter the competition.
5. Entries must be received by 30th November 2018. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
6. One winner will win a month’s travel with Stagecoach South.
7. The winner will be chosen at random using a generator.
8. By entering the competition, the entrant gives their permission to be contacted by private message on Twitter if they win.
9. The prize is as stated and no other cash alternative will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of the equivalent value without giving notice.
10. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
11. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
13. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process on 30th November. The winner will be notified via Twitter on 3rd December 2018. Once the winner has been notified Stagecoach South endeavours to have the prize delivered within 5 working days.
14. If the winner does not respond to Stagecoach within 7 days of being notified of their win, the prize will be forfeited and Stagecoach will select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. If the winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the prize will be forfeited and Stagecoach will select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
16. Stagecoach South’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. Stagecoach Group accepts no liability for any losses of injuries suffered in connection with the prize.
18. Employees, their relatives and agencies of Stagecoach Group are not eligible to enter.
19. Stagecoach Group is compliant with GDPR, Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
20. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter.