Our eight new luxury coaches for our X76 route operating between Cumnock, Kilmarnock and Glasgow have arrived. The new coaches boast 61 leather seats, USB charging sockets, free Wifi and are wheelchair accessible. Passengers using the X76 services will benefit from travelling on modern buses with some of the greenest engines in Europe.
If so we'd love to hear from you! Give us your feedback by completing our X76 questionnaire and you could win a 7 day X76 megarider ticket.
Terms & Conditions:
1. For your chance to win a 7 day X76 megarider ticket simply complete our X76 questionnaire by Sunday 15th January 2017.
2. The winner will be notified by Sunday 22nd January 2017 by email and winners must reply via email to claim their prize.
3. The promoter is Stagecoach West Scotland and queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to X76 Questionnaire, Stagecoach West Scotland, Sandgate, Ayr, KA7 1DD.
4. The winner will be selected by random draw, using an independent source to make the selection. The winners name will be available from the Marketing Department at the above address on receipt of a stamped self-addressed envelope.
5. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
6. We reserve the right to feature any photographs and the name and home district of the winner on buses, in publications/websites or release to the media.
7. The winner will be supplied with a 7 day X76 megarider ticket on a smartcard.
8. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. This competition is not open to employees of Stagecoach and their families, associated agents or anyone connected to the competition.
10. No cash alternative is available and the prize is not exchangeable or refundable.
11. Standard Stagecoach terms and conditions apply to use of the megarider ticket.
12. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these competition terms and conditions.