From 29 January your bus services in Barnsley are changing as the new Barnsley Bus Partnership is introduced. The result is a simpler and more coordinated service. You’ll be able to travel around more easily, with new tickets that you can use on any bus in Barnsley.
How will you benefit?
• An easier to understand and simpler bus network
• Coordinated timetables
• Great value ticket range for travel on any bus in Barnsley
• More frequent services on a number of routes
Who is in the Barnsley Bus Partnership?
• Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
• Stagecoach Yorkshire
• South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive
• Watersons Coaches
• Globe Coaches
You can view further details of the changes using one of the links below:
Great value tickets
Single operator tickets remain available
If you travel on more than one bus operator, you might want to consider the BConnect ticket which can be used on any bus* in Barnsley regardless of which bus company runs the service. This means more buses to choose from and more affordable travel for you.
Not valid on dedicated school buses or night service N66. Terms and conditions do apply and you can find out more here