Stagecoach and other bus companies have joined forces to create the Rotherham Bus Partnership. We’ve been working together to provide you with better bus travel!
Who’s in the Rotherham Bus Partnership
The following bus companies are in the Rotherham Bus Partnership:
- Stagecoach Yorkshire
- Stagecoach East Midlands
- First South Yorkshire
- TM Travel
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive
Making travel in Rotherham easier
Since its launch in July 2014, the Rotherham Bus Partnership has worked together to provide you with:
- a simpler bus network
- coordinated timetables
- mproved ticket range for multi operator travel in Rotherham
- more frequent services on a number of routes
- fewer route changes
Our simple promises to you
- Provide regular, reliable services – we work hard to arrive on time and ensure you can always catch the bus you need.
- Be friendly, helpful, and fair – our staff are welcoming and helpful, and treat all passengers fairly and respectfully.
- Keep you informed – we provide clear, up-to-date information about our standards and services, as well as any delays, changes or cancellations.
- Listen to you – We encourage you to contact us. We listen to your feedback and will tell you what we’ve done as a result.
- Address any issues promptly – we aim to resolve any issues you raise within five working days. If we can’t, we’ll explain why.
- Keep you safe – Your bus will be safe, clean and well-maintained.
Find out more about the Rotherham Bus Partnership.