Barking - BK. Longbridge Road, Barking, Essex, IG11 8UE. 020 8532 7725
Opened by the London General Omnibus Company (LGOC) in January 1924, its original entrance was on the corner of South Park Drive and Longbridge Road. The garage was extended in 1931 and again more recently when two adjoining bungalows were purchased and demolished and the land used as a parking area. Barking had the dubious honour of operating the last of the RT type buses on route 62 on 7th April 1979.
As at November 2014 the garage operates 40 double deck Alexander Tridents, 54 ADL Enviro 400s, 23 ADL Enviro 200 and 14 Optare Versas on routes 5, 62, 101, 145, 169, 366, 387, 396, N15 (also BW)