For the latest travel information for England, Wales and Scotland, see our Coronavirus page.
From Monday 17th May in England only, we’re safely and steadily making more seats available on local buses, when busy. For full details go to our travelling safely page.
Please continue to keep your distance, where possible and wear a face covering throughout your journey, unless you’re exempt.
Thanks for taking part in our research!
To enter our free prize draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher, enter your email address below. This must match the email address we used to send you the research invite. By giving us your email address, you're confirming you've read the terms and conditions below, and agree to be entered into the draw.
We'll only use your email address to select and notify a winner and it won't be used for marketing.
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to anyone resident in the UK who is sixteen (16) years of age or older, and who receives and completes the Mindlab research task by 26th April 2021.
2. Employees of Stagecoach Group, Mindlab or any other organisation connected with the Mindlab research are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
3. Only email addresses that received the original research invite will be eligible for entry to the prize draw.
4. There is one (1) prize, consisting of a £100 Amazon eGift Voucher. We reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of similar value if necessary. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
5. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted.
6. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be fraudulent, inappropriate or based on misconduct.
7. The prize draw will close on 26th April 2021.
8. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entries received by the closing date and will be notified by email by 9th May 2021 using the email address provided.
9. The winner must claim their prize within one (1) week of being notified, by following the instructions in the email notifying them that they are the winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
10. The winner will receive their prize no later than two (2) weeks after they claim it.
11. No purchase is necessary and no refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the research task or the prize draw.
12. The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this prize draw, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal contact information submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion. Any personal data relating to participants will be subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
14. Promoter's details: Stagecoach Services Ltd (the "Promoter"). Registered Office: 20 Railway Road, Stockport, United Kingdom, SK1 3SW (Registered in England & Wales No. 2381778).