In line with the latest government guidance, we've put in place further measures in England to help customers practice social distancing. This includes limiting the available seats on buses.
Face coverings are compulsory when using public transport in England and Scotland. In Wales you must wear a 3 layer face covering on public transport and put it on before travelling unless you are exempt. It is also now compulsory to wear face coverings when using indoor public transport hubs in England only.
The safety of our customers and employees is our priority, so please avoid busy times, use contactless payment and take your litter with you. For up to date information see our Coronavirus page
Feeling creative or looking for something to enhance your portfolio? We’re making our very own Stagecoach face masks and would like you to come up with the design.
The winning designer will receive £100 worth of Love2Shop or Restaurant Choice vouchers, whichever they’d prefer, and see their mask being given away to students who use our services at universities across the UK.
You have complete creative freedom, so get thinking!
To submit a design, simply download the template from here and send to [email protected] via email by 23:59 on Sunday 23 August.
Face Mask Competition - Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Stagecoach Bus, One Stockport Exchange, 20 Railway Road, Stockport, SK1 3SW
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Users may enter the promotion by submitting their mask design to [email protected]
4. Of the entries submitted, a panel consisting of members of the Stagecoach team will select the winning design.
5. The entrant who submitted the winning design will therefore be declared the winner of the promotion.
6. The Promotion will begin at 17:00 on [14th August 2020] Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 on [23 August] (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO REDEEM THE PRIZE:
7. Winner will be contacted directly by Stagecoach via direct message by Monday 24th August.
The winner will get to choose one of the below prizes;
Terms and conditions for the prizes can be found on the relevant host’s website
a. Once booked, no element of the Prize can be altered or amended. Any changes are subject to the Promoter’s Partner’s discretion and the supplier’s booking conditions.
b. So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, the Prize which does not reach the intended recipient), cancellation of, or use of the Prize c) any act or default by the recipient.
c. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel or other expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the recipient and guest(s). If a guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
d. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by the recipient or their guest should they be unable to redeem their Prize for whatever reason.
e. Recipients and guests take full responsibility for any risks associated with travelling to, from and within the United Kingdom to claim their prize.
f. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
11. It is the responsibility of the Prize recipients to ensure they can be contacted at all reasonable times by the Promoter and its associated agencies regarding claiming their Prize. It is the responsibility of the prize recipient to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
12. All recipients must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Winning coupons or Prizes to third parties or them being sold or made available for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites.
15. In the event for any reason the Prize recipients do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the recipients and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. The recipients agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, tablet or mobile device relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this Promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the full names and counties of residence of the recipients.
20. The full names of recipients may be obtained by writing to Bus Maskers, One Stockport Exchange, 20 Railway Road, Stockport, SK1 3SW up to two months after the Closing Date.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.