Revised timetables in operation further revisions from Sunday 5th April
Following government guidelines advising against unnecessary travel and social contact, temporary timetable are being introduced across our services.
The timetables have been carefully created to ensure that critical routes are maintained wherever possible.
We are currently operating to the service levels shown in the list below.
- Route 10 - will reduce to operate every 20 minutes Mon-Sat, every 30 minutes Sunday. There will be an hourly evening service throughout the week. The early morning trips will be revised, we will maintain the busiest of these trips and have introduced a journey on a Sunday to arrive at JR Hospital before 0700 for keyworkers. There will be 3 trips from Blackbird Leys in the morning and 2 returning in the evening.
View service 10 timetable from Sunday 5th April
- Routes 12 and 16 - Monday to Saturday timetable will be revised. The first bus to the centre will be at the same time as now, however the other early morning trips will be retimed.
View service 12 timetable from Sunday 5th April
View service 16 timetable from Sunday 5th April
- Route 14 - From Monday 6th April 2020 the majority of the 14 service will operate as a 14A to cover a new NHS Staff car park facility at Court Place Farm.
View service 14 timetable from Monday 6th April
- Route S1 - will operate every 30 minutes during the day, hourly in the evening. Evening journeys will leave at 30 minutes past the hour with connections from the JR on the 14 leaving the hospital and 05 minutes past
View S1 timetable from Sunday 5th April
- S2 and S7 - S2 will be temporarily suspended, customers are advised to use the S1 and S7 for alternatives. The last S7 from Headington will be extended to Carterton via the S1 route.
View S7 timetable from Sunday 5th April
- S3/7 - will reduce with the daytime frequency reducing to hourly on each route to provide a 30 minutes service between Oxford and Woodstock. A number of journeys running through to Charlbury. The evening service will also be revised.
View S3 timetable from Sunday 5th April
View 7 timetable from Sunday 5th April
- Oxford Tube - the number of people travelling on Oxford Tube services has dropped significantly since the national government guidance was issued on non-essential travel and the difficult decision has now been taken to suspend the service until further notice.
To further support customers at this difficult time Stagecoach will temporarily accept Oxford Bus Company tickets on its services 1,2,3,3A and 8 during the operation of the special timetables. Oxford Bus Company will also accept Stagecoach tickets on the City2, City3, City3A, City5, City8 and City9 routes. The increased ticketing flexibility will enable customers to travel on the next available bus, rather than waiting for the bus of a specific operator.
Our customer service team are available to help you by telephone (01865 77 22 50) email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through social media (@stagecoach_ox and facebook at /StagecoachInOxfordshire) between:
- 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
until further notice