Temporary timetables across Oxfordshire
As government restrictions are easing, we're really pleased to be increasing the frequency of our services in Oxfordshire.
The majority of services have returned to the timetables in place at the beginning of the year which largely mirrored the service running’s prior to the onset of the pandemic in March 2020.
The Oxford Tube returned to service on Monday 29th March. More details concerning the coach service can be viewed here.
All current timetables dated from the 7th March can be viewed in the area tabs below.
Re-introduction of night services from Sunday 20th June 2021
Night services will return on Oxford's shared city services 1/5, 2/2A/2B, 3 and 8/9 from Sunday 20th June 2021.
Late services will also be reinstated on services 10, S1, S3, S5 and S8.
The timetables for these services from the 20th June are available to view below.
Shared city services:
Our customer service team are available to help you by email ([email protected]), through social media ( Twitter: @stagecoach_ox and Facebook: /StagecoachInOxfordshire), or by phone (01865 772250) between:
- 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
We understand that leaving an item on a vehicle can be distressing and we will do what we can to support you to be reunited with your belongings.
However, due to the current social distancing and travel restrictions in place for COVID-19 we are trying to limit the number people arriving in our depots.
Please find details below for our temporary changes to our lost property process which will be in place until further notice:
- Perishable items will immediately be placed in the bin and will not be returned
- Phones and Wallets and other items will be booked in and locked away for at least 72 hours to limit the number of people touching these items. Please email [email protected] in the first instance to find out if we have your item and we can advise you further on an individual basis.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE DEPOT TO COLLECT OR ENQUIRE ABOUT AN ITEM WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT